- 18/12/2014: More traders & artists confirmed to be attending
- 16/12/2014: Tickets now available to buy online
- 09/12/2014: Bookings open for trader/artist/club/society tables
- 09/12/2014: People sought to run events on Japanese culture
- 27/11/2014: Date of the next festival announced
Doki Doki - The Manchester Japanese Festival is an event held in Manchester, UK, celebrating both traditional and modern Japanese culture.
The next festival will take place from 10:00am until 7:00pm on Saturday 7 November 2015 at Sugden Sports Centre.
The last festival took place on Saturday 9 November 2013 and was a huge success, with over 2,700 people attending (a big increase from the 1,600 who attended the first festival in 2011) and £600 raised for our supported charity. See our forum for photographs and videos of the 2013 festival.
Standard, early bird and family tickets for the daytime event are available to buy online.
The proceeds from various events at Doki Doki 2015 will be donated to our supported charity, Aid for Japan, which provides long-term support for orphans of the 2011 Tohoku disaster in Japan.